The C-Flow LAB cell benefits from the experience built up over two decades by our Electrochemical Engineering team. All this experience has gone into the C-Flow LAB design, making it the easiest-to-use general purpose electrochemical cell you can buy. The design is patent pending.
The C-Flow LAB cell is perfect for general purpose laboratory work. It can be rapidly assembled and dismantled and no tools are required. A special stand is provided to make assembly very easy. It can be used as a divided cell with a membrane or as an undivided cell. Variants include an air electrode, dished electrodes (for enhanced electrolyte flow rates) and transparent cells for teaching or research purposes. A range of sizes are available (the code number gives the electrode area in cm2). Gaskets and membranes can be supplied or a template is available if the user wants to cut their own.
- A standard range of electrode materials are available including stainless steel and graphite. Other materials such as nickel, lead, coated titanium, boron-doped diamond, carbon composites or others can be ordered.
- The Unique C-Flow LAB cell design allows the user to fit their own electrodes very easily; any thickness up to 8mm can be fitted.
- Hand assembly, no tools required. It couldn’t be easier!
- Ports for reference electrodes or other sensors.
- Removable liquid flow development insert, allowing different flow patterns to be evaluated when necessary.
- Stand for easy assembly. Place the cell in the stand to allow easy placement of gaskets and membranes during assembly.
Exploded diagram of the C-Flow LAB cell
- Rear plate assembly
- Current collector
- Electrode gaskets
- Flow distribution frames
- Flow distributors
- Membrane gaskets
- Front plate assembly